Manufacturing - the investment of the furture
Welcome to ManufacturingVillage.com where tomorrow becomes today
- The fastest and best manner for establishing small manufacturing is through a Manufacturing Village: a group of manufactures (satellites) around a single Central Services company. Central Services provides all the services distracting the producers from efficient production. These include accounting, computers and other technical services, web development, graphic services, insurance, group discounts with suppliers and shippers, etc.
- Having a Central Services constantly checking satellite companies gives about a 95% success rate. Careful choice of investors, entrepreneurs, and employees cannot be overstated.
- Better to reproduce manufacturing villages than one large national manufacturing village central services.
- highest productivity possible using today’s technology.
- A manufacturing structure geared for milleniuals where individuals contribute to the companies success
- A self-contained manufacturing center capable of being located in any community, not just those near metropolitan centers
- Small sized companies agile to better react to economic and social changes
- Automation for customized and price competitive high quality products
- Products intended to sell direct to customers
- Non-polluting industries
- Local investment, local production, and local profits
- Continually profitable